Tuesday 28 August 2012

X4 205/55/16 Tyres *Nearly New* ?

I upgraded the alloys on my car to 17" and am therefore selling my 205/55R16 tyres (they have been removed and are ready for sale). They consist of the following brands: x2 Lassa Impetus Revo - 7mm+ remaining tread. This pair is only 4 months old and cost 160 fitted at Canavans! I would accept 70 for these two tyres. x1 CEAT Tornado x1 Arrowspeed CT661 - 6mm+ remaining tread. I would accept 50 for this pair. All tyres have no punctures, repairs or sidewall damage. They all even even tread wear. They have been photographed individually. For comparison a new tyre has 8mm tread depth. I will accept 100 for all 4 tyres NO OFFERS. This will save you a fortune and give me some space back in my garage! I can meet in the Knockbracken area of Belfast as I work near there or along the M1 or A1 corridor as I commute that way if it helps. vauxhall vectra astra zafira genuine alloys sri 195 65 15 tyres and alloy wheels 5 x 110 pcd et43 all the tyres are great well above the legal requirement 2 have about 4ml and 2 have about 6ml wheels are in good condition with just a few marks but no bends or buckles would much preffer cash on collection taken of a vauxhall zafira but will fit any 5 stud vauxhall car sorry no centre caps some scallywags stole them Mitsubishi evo 7 wheels 17" primered and one is painted black , comes with 4 brand new tyres as well looking for a very quick sale so open to offers , please contact 07854540688 preferably to go today . Can send pictures This spolier came off a T reg silver civic vti comes with the bolts and the wiriring for the tail light light is in perfect working order &a

0 comments:

Post a Comment