Thursday 30 August 2012

Full car amp&sub wiring kit ?

full wiring kit for your amp and sub 12v battery lead set of audio leads remote lead ground wire BREAKING FOR PARTS We have any parts you want for your car We do some of the cheapest parts available We deliver any part - small or large, we have couriers who will do the job! Call now for your parts today at 07405635451 set of 40mm lowering spring 50 standard parcel shelf 10 parcelshelf with 6x9 holes 10 pair of 500 watt 6x9 speakers 30 if interested give us a txt 07925837340 I have for sale here a bmw diagnostic cable and software, i got this with a car i bought and installed the software on my laptop and it all works. I no longer have a bmw so i have no need for this anymore. It is like new as it has been rarely used. Looking 30 I am selling a brand new set of rota alloys i bought for my S3 which I no longer have, as you can see everything is included. Dimensions: 8/18, offset 35, 5/100 nut spacing these are lightweight sport alloys which helps with performance all you need are tyres, also these would look brilliant on a any modern german car

0 comments:

Post a Comment