Friday 3 August 2012

Punto Parts All 3 For £10 +

(1) Space Saver Spare Wheel With Legal Tread (FIT ALL PUNTOS) (2) Near Side Rear Door Glass (4 DOOR PUNTO ONLY) (3) Near Side Rear Light For (PASSENGER SIDE ONLY) All 3 For 10 For Puntos 1999 To 2004 Hi, I have a black (grey interior) Hardtop from my 1999 SL 320 series Mercedes which is in excellent condition. Viewings are welcome. Please email me if you have any questions. Paypal, or cash on collection. Collection only. Sensible offers welcome. HI I HAVE A FEW 92 HONDA PRELUDE PARTS FOR SELL. STEERING RECK 50 FRONT SPINGS AND SHOCKS 30 SUB FRAME 50 HUBS AND ARMS 40 SPOON SPORTS DE CAT 70 STAINLESS STEEL MID SYSTEM 50 FRONT ANGEL EYE HEAD LIGHTS 150 LIKE NEW JDM REAR LIIGHTS 50 NEW COILOVER SPINGS 100 STUT BRACE 30 TXT AND ILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP THANKS FOR LOOKING. Fantastic (and simple to use) 5 inch widescreen SatNav. I received two satnavs as birthday presents, opened them both to try them out and simply liked the other one slightly better. This one is very good though and I would have been perfectly happy had I only received this one. I found it very easy to use and it had excellent satellite conection on its test drive. As I said it has only been used once but I have reduced the price for a quick sale. RRP 89.99 (Amazon).

0 comments:

Post a Comment