Saturday 3 November 2012

Westfalia Detachable Towbar including plug-in electrics - BMW 1 Series F20 (latest version) as new ?

I bought this towbar complete with the plu-in electrics kit in March this year for my 12 plate BMW 118 Urban. I am now selling it due to purchasing a larger caravan and bigger car to tow it. The bar and electrics are in excellent condition due to being used only twice! I have a full set of golf or polo wheels with trims looking to sell as I am clearing out I am looking 100 or best offer for these I as I say clearing out They are brand new in box no tires sorry but as new 15" year 2004 txt or email me if you ring leave number i will ring back looking a quick sell Many parts available. Please ring 01216087799 or message through gumtree Our address is: Hall Green Spares 40 Slade Lane Hall Green Birmingham B28 0SE We are open 8am-5pm weekdays, 8.30am-2.00pm saturdays and 10am-1pm on sundays. DUNLOP SP SPORT TYRE 195-65-14 BRAND NEW STATION TYRES have a large selection of new and part worn tyres located in central middlebrough near the train station price includes fitting and balancing 30.00 I have a set of 4 alloy wheels with tyres on they were taken of my focus when i put five spokes on. They need painting as some one has tried to aerosol them black and its flaking ....They come Complete with center caps.........bargain for only 40 the set no offers Also got pair standard rear lights for a focus in the box like new bargain only 10 the pair no offers ring 07907592944

0 comments:

Post a Comment