Thursday 25 October 2012

Car sound system for sale (or swap - honda civic wheels) ?

10 inch pioneer 700w subwoofer in a carpeted box,headache series climax 300w amplifier,cd/mp3 player with usb/ipod input and sd/mmc card reader,2x 150w crossfire 6x9 speakers,and all wiring. will sell,or swap for a set of wheels for a 98 honda civic,must have good tyres. call or text 07907 405425 for more info Hi, looking for a towbar for my 2001 audi quattro It has to be removed from a four wheel drive model! Not 2 wheel drive. Thankyou Oli Hi, I have recently stripped my beloved Passat down and have many parts for sale, this advert is for N/S Left Passenger Side Electric Wing Mirror, in dark green colour in used condition and working when removed from car. 15 Thanks Paul For sale I have my 16” MK4 Golf MONTREAL 2 BBS wheels. I had these fitted to my PD150 however I’m upgrading to BBS LM rep’s so these are up for sale. The wheels are in EXCELLENT condition! NO CURBING at all.. they are spotless and really set off any mk4 golf. You will struggle to find another set in as good condition as these for the price. The tyres are in brilliant condition.. 2 tyres have 6mm tread and the other 2 tyres have 5mm tread. The tyres are evenly worn and can be used for many thousands of miles. Tyre size is 205/55/16 which is the correct fitment for mk4 golfs and Boras. These wheels will be a brilliant edition to any Golf! Fully balanced and ready to go onto your pride and joy! Price is 200 which is a bargain for the condition and tyres. I’m located in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire although I can deliver locally for cost off fuel.&#

0 comments:

Post a Comment