Wednesday 25 July 2012

Vauxhall 16" 5 stud SRI alloys +

Hi there i have a set of 16" 5 stud SRI alloys in good conditioo kerb marks 90 ono sorry it wont let me upload a picture but can send a picture message if requested Thanks for looking These are the 2 rear wheels size of tyre: 255/40/18 Wheel size J8.5 Tyres have approx 6 months wear (2-3mm tread) Wheels may need refurbishing as they have dulled Otherwise, there are no buckles or dents or chunks missing in wheels & look brilliant on the car Collection or delivery arranged by buyer I am selling my car DVD player as it does not go in the car iv got, its in good condition & complete apart from 1 missing nob ( see pic ) & the remote. can be seen working if you would like. i need a set of tyres for my combo van it is v reg corsa shape has vauxhall alloys on it at mo but looking to buy four tyres ready on the wheel either steelwheel or just cheap alloys cash waiting will even give my old alloys for right deal txt me or ring on 07790096778 Hi I have a pair of front wings and a bonet for an MG Midget 1500 for sale, the wings have some rust but are pretty solid and straight. The bonet has the usual rust on parts of the iner frame. I also have some other parts avaliable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment